Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing or using this website or by purchasing an item from this website and/or by completing the account registration process to become a new customer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time.
Fancy Funny Land may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
While using Fancy Funny Land web sites, services and tools, you will not:
• violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
• use our Web sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Web sites, services or tools;
• circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Fancy Funny Land;
• post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information);
• take any action that may undermine the review or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting review information from any of the Web sites, services or tools, or using it);
• distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Fancy Funny Land, or the interests or property of Fancy Funny Land users;
• export or re-export any Fancy Funny Land tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
• copy, modify, reverse-engineer or distribute rights, content or any of the like kind from the Fancy Funny Land Web sites, service and tools or Fancy Funny Land’s copyrights and trademarks; or
• harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
GST (GOODS AND SERVICES TAX)
Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax when sold in Australia.
COSTUME DESIGN AND COLOURS
Costume design styles and colours are subject to change without notice. Costumes and accessories may vary slightly from the illustration provided on the website. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control and up to the manufacturers and variations caused by their manufacturing processes.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
When you make an order, when we process your order and when we ship your order, we will email you the status details to your account email address.
When you place your order, we use your existing or create a new customer registration. You can check your orders by logging into the website and choosing the MY ACCOUNT tab.
Here you will be able to see the status of your payment and the date we shipped your order as well as a tracking number. Please note that Australia Post only provide online tracking for Parcel Post. If you wish to find out where your parcel is after we have posted it, you will need to visit Australia Post online at http://ausposttracking.com.au/ and use your tracking number.
If you still have problems you can also contact us via email
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Almost all our products are backed by our No Quibbles Return Guarantee. We offer thousands of products, most of which can be returned within 30 days from Delivery Date. Check the costume or accessory as soon as you receive it before wearing it.
To return login to your account click on view orders and open the order you would like to return then follow the prompts.
An email will be sent to your chosen address with a con note attached within 2 business days. This is to be printed and attached to a satchel or box with the costumes safely packed inside. Drop at your local Australia Post Store for return.
This return service cost is $12.50 and will be deducted from the refund of your items being returned.
As soon as the parcel is received by our returns department a full refund minus the postage cost will be put back into your pay pal or credit card account.
It is asked that all costumes returned are in their original packaging, unworn and with a description of why the costumes were no longer required any damaged or missing items will not be accepted for return.
If you need a different size or costume, you must place a new order for the needed replacement item(s) immediately, and return the item(s) you have already received. This is necessary as the desired item may be out of stock by the time we receive your return, and it will ensure the fastest delivery of your replacement item(s).
Refunds are for the cost of the merchandise only, not including postage and handling, all terms and conditions do apply.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to health concerns and due to the nature and expected use of some items, there will be no returns or exchange allowed unless an item is found to be faulty before use and is unused and not tried. The following items are final sale and cannot be returned: Makeup, Wigs, Beards, Moustaches, Socks, Tights, Shoes, Boots, Novelty Teeth and Fangs.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTIONS
All material on this website is subject to Copyright restrictions and its use for any purpose is prohibited without permission of the copyright owner. The Copyright on all materials on this website is either owned by Fancy Funny Land or used with permission of the copyright owner.
Use of the materials on any other website linked to fancyfunnyland.com.au via the Internet, or other networked computer environment, for any purpose may be a violation of copyright, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.